Free Money Programs: Please take a moment to participate in these programs. It makes a big difference! (These are from 2017, and will be updated with the upcoming season)
EastSide Marketplace: The Friendship Fund
The Friendship Fund is a receipt/rebate program where we collect your EastSide Marketplace receipts and they make a donation equal to 1% of the total to us! Your receipts can really add up over the school year, so please drop them off in the box located in the school's entryway.
Amazon Smile: Visit www.smile.amazon.com
- A simple way for you and/or your company to support our school every time you shop on Amazon! Register at smile.amazon.com, and a portion of your purchase totals will automatically be donated to Child’s Play. Just remember to always begin shopping at smile.amazon.com!
Mini Photo Sessions with Maryellen Malloy: October 14, 2017
- Create the best holiday card and photo gifts with a little help from our friend. Child's Play alumni parent Maryellen Malloy is offering her amazing photography talents to us once again this year and the price can't be beat! Join her on Saturday, October 14th (rain date of October 15th) for a private 30 minute outdoor photo shoot and she will donate 50% of all proceeds back to Child's Play! More details coming soon!
Tea Collection School Days: October 9-16, 2017
- You can help our school by shopping for your favorite globally-inspired kids clothes from Tea Collection. Shop TeaSchoolDays.com with the promo code given between October 9th-16th, get 15% OFF your order + Free Shipping and Tea will donate 15% of all sales back to Child’s Play at the end of it all.
Our unique promo code is: SDF17CHILDSPLAY
You will receive 15% off all Tea Collection Items, and Child's Play will receive 15% back of the final order total (before tax and shipping) for each purchase using this code. In addition, you will receive free 6-10 business day shipping (6-10 business day shipping must be checked for code to apply) which will appear on the last page of checkout. Anyone can use this code to help us out, so please feel free to forward this to family and friends who may be interested.
It's A Wrap! Sunday, December 10, 2017 10am-6pm
- Looking for a fun way to get into the holiday spirit while raising money for Child's Play? Purchase your toy gifts at Henry Bear's Park at 736 Hope Street, Providence and for a nominal fee we'll wrap the gifts in special holiday (Christmas, Hanukkah, or winter themed) paper. Henry Bear's Park provides the wrapping paper, ribbons, and supplies; we provide the parent volunteers and retain ALL the proceeds! The store will also match whatever we raise with a gift certificate to their store! Come meet your neighbors and have some holiday fun!
22nd Annual Spring Auction Saturday, April 7, 2018 7pm-10pm
- Save the date for our biggest fundraiser of the year - the Child's Play Silent and Live Auction and Casino Night! Book your babysitters now - this is an adults-only night of fun! If you're a shopper, we will have the silent & live auctions and fabulous raffles. If you're more of a gambler, we will have blackjack and roulette tables to provide hours of excitement! If you're a dancer, be sure to wear your dancing shoes...and we'll also be celebrating our amazing Mona Braza at her last auction before pseudo-retirement. Tell your friends and family!